For Your Health Mercantile
We have a curated line of incredible hemp derived cannabis products including CBD, Delta-8 THC, Delta-9, and other cannabinoids.
After the 2018 Farm Bill, we began distributing for some big name brands. While expanding distribution in 2021 we added an entire line of products, including:
Edibles • Flower • Vapes
Get High Quality Lab Certified Products.
Our products are tested, analyzed, and certified to meet and surpass your health needs.
We have now added tabEASE products to our trusted line-up.
tabEASE are Mouthwatering Edible Cannabis Candy Tabs.
100% Hemp Derived and Federally legal Delta 8 THC, CBD, CBG, CBN Tabs.
🍭 Sugar Free
🥖 Gluten Free and Keto Friendly
🔥 Heat Resistant and Shelf Stable
💊 Consistent Dosing
🤫 Discrete Packaging
🤤 Mouthwatering Flavor
New Products from Puffy.
PUFFY Super Blends give you a huge dose of cannabinoids with 2 gram disposable pens. They will last twice as long as our original PUFFY pens!
- Discover the Potent Benefits of Delta 8 THC Dabs: A Comprehensive GuideDelta 8 THC has taken the cannabis market by storm, offering a unique and exciting new way to enjoy the benefits of THC. Delta 8 THC dabs, in particular, have become a popular choice among consumers due to their potent effects and versatility. In this article, we’ll explore the benefits of Delta 8 THC dabs …
Discover the Potent Benefits of Delta 8 THC Dabs: A Comprehensive Guide Read More »
- The Potential Benefits of Delta-9 THCDelta-9 THC, the psychoactive compound found in marijuana, has been shown to have a range of potential health benefits. While more research is needed to fully understand the therapeutic effects of delta-9 THC, many people have reported experiencing positive results from using it. Here are some of the potential benefits of delta-9 THC, as reported …
- The Ultimate Delta-8 THC Product Guide for BeginnersAre you new to delta-8 THC and looking for the perfect product to try? Look no further! Here is the ultimate guide to delta-8 THC products for beginners, complete with anecdotal experiences from users. Gummies: Gummies are a tasty, convenient option for those who prefer a more enjoyable method of consumption. Simply chew a gummy …
The Ultimate Delta-8 THC Product Guide for Beginners Read More »
- Top 10 Delta-8 THC Products for Optimal WellnessLooking for the best delta-8 THC products for optimal wellness? Look no further! Here are the top 10 delta-8 THC products that can help you achieve your wellness goals. No matter what your preferences or wellness goals, there is a delta-8 THC product that is right for you. Give one of these top 10 products …
Top 10 Delta-8 THC Products for Optimal Wellness Read More »
- How to Choose the Right Delta-8 THC Product for Your NeedsAre you interested in trying delta-8 THC, but don’t know where to start? With so many products available on the market, it can be overwhelming to choose the right one. Here are some tips to help you find the perfect delta-8 THC product for your needs. By following these tips, you can confidently choose the …
How to Choose the Right Delta-8 THC Product for Your Needs Read More »
- THCO: The Benefits and Uses of This Potent CannabinoidTHCO, or tetrahydrocannabinolic acid, is a potent cannabinoid found in the cannabis plant. It is the precursor to THC, the primary psychoactive compound in marijuana, and is present in raw and live cannabis in higher concentrations than THC. In recent years, THCO has gained popularity among cannabis consumers and researchers alike due to its potential …
THCO: The Benefits and Uses of This Potent Cannabinoid Read More »
PUFFY Pens: How to Use and Troubleshooting Tips
We love disposable pens. What’s not to love?! They’re discrete, easy to grab-n-go, and QWIN has a variety of strains and cannabinoids to choose from. Literally, it might be our desert island pick if we had to pick just one QWIN product. Plus, it won’t leave you smelling like cannabis either.
Back To Basics:
Let’s cover the basics of how to use the PUFFY pens. They are similar to other disposable pens — an inhalation device that heats the cannabis concentrate to a vapor that can be easily breathed in. It’s discreet and can be done indoors without making the place smell of smoke.
What is delta 8?
Where Did It Come From?
Delta 8 THC is a derivative and isomer of CBD and Δ9THC. Delta 9 THC is the cannabinoid famous for the intoxicating effects of cannabis.
Δ8THC is not as intoxicating and has many promising uses, although studies are currently lacking.
Thanks to Congress and President Trump, the groundbreaking legislation known as the 2018 Farm Bill allowed for cannabinoids like Delta 8 THC to be legalized federally and we are now able to begin quantifying all of its many potential benefits.
Delta 8 THC is legal according to federal and many state laws if the active THC, Delta 9 THC is under 0.3%.